1) The best place to start: meet and greet potential collaborators
The designer/design team, organization and business leaders meet to discuss issue, available assets, friction points and potential outcomes.
2) It’s all in writing, so the expectations are clear
A proposal is prepared based on the information gathered at the meeting, including project parameters, and is approved by the partners.
3) Discovery, it’s essential to creativity
The design team researches, assesses, and asks questions to prepare a creative brief for everyone’s approval.
4) Exploring solutions to establish a design
Using the creative brief as a foundation, the design team begins their creative explorations and presents design solutions to the partners.
5) Bringing on a others for that something special
If specialty contract services are required, such as; copywriting, photography or videography, and web development, a designer selects the appropriate colleague and establishes an agreement between all parties.
6) The implementation says, and shows, it all
This is where all of the elements come together and you will see the results of the design process, visually and contextually.
7) Wrapping things up, the final review
Put an eagle-eye on your project, request any final changes from the designer, and approve!
8) The goods are delivered and ready for distribution
Whether it’s your website going live, delivery of final printed material, or the launch of your social media campaign, your design is now out there and ready to make an impact!